Do you have interesting data on a new biological concept or target in oncology, immuno-oncology or autoimmunity?
Collaborate with us to create a new drug development success story!
New insights into pathophysiological processes and elucidation of new therapeutic targets are the basis for all of our innovative drug development programs.
We are eager to collaborate with you to explore the potential of your findings for drug discovery.
Please send non-confidential data to inform us about your findings and we will get back to you immediately to discuss possible next steps such as a confidentiality agreement or a potential collaboration contract.
Confidentiality & IP protection:
- We will not obtain any rights during the entire evaluation process.
- We evaluate your results and discuss with you options of how to further explore your findings in a potential drug discovery and research collaboration.
- We might invite you to visit our campus in Darmstadt, Germany to present your research topic and to have an exchange with scientists at Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
How does it work:
- Please register and send us a non-confidential information package, which is under your control and ownership (e.g. use references if relevant)
- Based on your initial submission, we will inform you whether we are interested in interacting more closely and confidentially.
- We might also offer you support to achieve IP protection of your results.